- AB Dick
For use on all presses with conventional suckers
- Top-load, bottom-vacuum fed, one envelope at a time for better control
- Single micro-adjusting jogger for
- Single Micro-adjusting jogger for better registration
- Moves from press to press within minutes
- Cranks up or down from 30-1/2" to 39"
- Proven reliable peformance at full press speeds
- Suction cups along bar permits envelopes to be printed in any direction, flaps in or out
- No additional cost for use on multiple presses
- Trouble free feeding of a wide range of stock (3"x5" to 10"x15")
- Use with coin envelopes, photo mailers, booklet and catalog envelopes, folded stock and card stock
- Height: Adjustable from 30-1/2" to 39"
- Width: 13"
- 115 Volts - 11 Amps - 60hz
- Feeding Speed: 3,000 to 10,000 r.p.m.
- Stock Size: Minimum 3"x5", Maximum 10"x15"
- Feed Capacity: Initial envelope capacity of 400 #10 business envelopes, Continuous top-load, bottom vacuum feed mechanism.
- Machine Dimension: Length 38" x Width 15"
- Call (800)828-0640 for your local dealer. -